Sunday, March 2, 2008

Can anyone give me feng shui tips for my bedroom?

can anyone give me feng shui tips for my bedroom? and i know it's bad to point your bed towards the door... but can it be facing my closet doors?

The bed shouldn't face the door of the room. It is considered inauspicious if your feet will point to the door as that is how a corpse is taken out. It may or may not be auspicious to have them facing your closet doors. It will depend on which direction you're keeping your head in.

Feng Shui is the ancient art of placement. Your personal belongings in the home are positioned in a specific arrangement to enhance chi to bring harmony and balance to your life. Chi is an invisible energy that swirls around us at all times. Feng Shui translated literally means wind and water because the chi travels on the air and water currents.

No comments: