Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Does anyone know of any study abroad programs in Asia for Feng Shui?

Does anyone know of any study abroad programs in Asia for Feng Shui? I am from the USA and want to conduct an independent study for a Masters Program in Design focusing on the various traditions of Feng Shui in Asia. Not sure how to find programs abroad that are in English. Any clues would be hepful.

i have been studying fengshui under master peter leung, who is based in toronto. he usually have seminars in toronto and in singapore. this coming november, he will be in singapore teaching qi men dun jia (which is for advanced students), water placements and xuan kong da gua.

I always hear my parents, aunts, and uncles talking about Feng Shui since I am Chinese and Vietnamese. I dont really know any study abroad programs but I think you could find some here in America. The adults have a book that they read and they always follow the teachings. When we buy a new house, we even look at the direction the house is facing because of Feng Shui.

No comments: