Sunday, March 2, 2008

Give me some advices about the entrance of my bedroom in Fengshui fashion!

The entrance of my bedroom is face to face with the door of my toilet. However, my bedroom does not have a door. Please advise if good or not?
I've got the same question as the guy who posted above (dogen), if your bedroom does not have a door: how does the bedroom door face your bathroom door?Assuming there is some sort of entrance that leads directly to the bathroom door (not good), try to keep the bathroom door closed as often as possible. Better still, place something that negates the bad chi coming from the bathroom (be it plants or something auspicious) near the entrance of thte bathroom.
A bed room is where you relaxe yourself and is a nice place to lay down and get a comfortable sleep the whole night ang get energy for the next day.

Bath room always refer a dirty place and you don't like to stay there long.

Door to door is not recommended in Feng Shui, maybe it will cause you some physcial problems. And its not nice and no beauty at all.

Move out or do some partition or somthing to block it.

toilets are difficult to deal with esp if you do not have a blueprint or diagram with your description.
"The entrance of my bedroom is face to face with the door of my toilet." - it is bad, but in some cases, it is okay depends on how the toilet bowl, wash basin and shower are arranged inside the bathroom.
"However, my bedroom does not have a door." - i cannot understand this, you just told me that the door to the bedroom is in front of the toilet's door.

No comments: