Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Feng Shui: Goldfish in my bedroom?

I live at home, so can only really redecorate my own bedroom. I was looking on Yahoo! about Feng Shui and thought it'd be cool to bring some luck and love into my life by having a fish bowl in my room. Some people say 6 gold, 1 black fish, some say 7 gold and 1 black goldfish. Does anyone know for sure?
I was also reading some other answers/tips about Feng Shui and a person said not to put water features in your bedroom like an aquarium.
That puts a damp on my idea of putting a fish tank in my room. Is it true that gold fish need 5-10 gallons of water each? That is an awful lot! Maybe 2 gold and 1 black goldfish is okay?

first bedroom should not have any water feature like an aquarium. because water is such a powerful element that it can turn a bedroom into more yang. thus, you will have some problems sleeping and living in that bedroom. likewise, a bedroom should not have any plants either.
water features are only used in fengshui basically not to decorate but more to activate an area. but in fengshui, it is also important to do it subtly - thus, others wouldn't suspect that you're using fengshui.

it doesn't really matter how much water there is just make sure that each fish has enough room to swim. i heard that it's 6 gold fish and 1 black. hope this helped! :-)

No comments: