Sunday, March 2, 2008

Where to place my personal library to fit Feng shui fashion?

I am trying to incorporate Feng Shui techniques and activations throughout my new home and I am at a loss for thoughts on where to place all of my personal reading material? I own several hundred books dealing with everything from my line of work, to psychology and health, relationships, investing, self-help and on... I currently have 4 bookshelves and I am wondering how to organize my books throughout my home. Is there a technique to create the best chi flow from the books into my home and life?? Should I place business reference and motivation in my home office, relationship and intimate reads in my master bedroom and conversational, world culture etc in the family room? Any Feng Shui masters or practitioners with insight will be greatly appreciated. Also feel free to divulge any other prescriptions, recommendations or tips you have to offer.
first, you cannot incorporate fengshui into your house by having simple adjustments - it will be a big renovation headache! thus, most people who likes to incorporate fengshui into their houses don't, esp if they consult a fengshui auditor. the reason behind this is that in order for fengshui to have a good impact in the lives of the occupants, the whole house must have at least 67% (2/3's) good fengshui; anything less, then the bad fengshui can harm the good fengshui, and it will have a mixed result.
fengshui is not as easy as arrangement of furnitures or where to put what. because if you have a big house, but the locations of stairs, hallways, rooms (living room, kitchen, garage, toilets, etc.), posts, and other parts of the house that cannot be changed do not take advantage of the fengshui of the house, then it is difficult to make the adjustments.
basically, fengshui is knowing where the location/ direction of good energy and bad energy, and using these to your advantage. but it is not that simple, because there are many techniques or concepts. and these are not freely available in books nor in websites.
there are simple fengshui stuffs (like the bed cannot face the window). but these do not have a significantly good effect. the fengshui techniques have.
the easiest you can do is consult a fengshui master or an auditor.
regarding books, there are no techniques involving books. there is a technique to locate your desk to make you work harder (esp if you're a student).

No comments: