Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Feng Shui door position question?

As I embark on my journey towards total harmony in life (HAHA) I've decided that a good starting point would be feng-shuiing my room. Now, after reading up on this art, I've realized that an integral part of feng-shui is the Ba-gua shape, and that the 8 corners are defined by the position of the main entrance door. Problem is, when you walk into my bedroom, you have to take an immediate left to enter the main room. This little "alcove" is small, small enough to walk diagonally through and still get into the room, but, it still affects the position of the Ba-gua, I'm assuming. You basically walk in, face a blank wall, and have to adjust your walking line slightly. So, my question is...WHERE are the eight Ba-gua "corners" (fame, relationships, family life, ETC.) according to my bedroom. Also, what are some tips for feng-shuiing my room? For instance, I'v heard about placing two pink candles in the love corner of my room. Any more of these types of "ch'i-boosting" tips are welcome. Thanks

to more about chinese fengshui, forget all that you have read from books. because most of them talk about a so called fengshui that is fake. think about it, if you are going to have a hosue that is to have a good fengshui based of this kind of fengshui, it won't have a bathroom anywhere inside the house, because it can cause a bad effect on that part/ aspect of your life. think about it.
second, there are a few books written that can be regard as true fengshui: a couple of authors: ms. lillian too and ms. eva wong. but you need to realize that no authors have written all of the fengshui in 1 book. and these authors have not included the secret uses of these techniques in their books. so to get an easier way to this. it is always a good idea to just hire somebody who knows fengshui.

No comments: